Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bad Timing


Alright, well considering the banter that just went on in the last post, this one is probably really inappropriate, but I figured as long as we are on the topic of alcohol to just go with it. This post is for a guy back home, who loves beer, no not in the binge drinking sense of this will solve my problems. Rather he enjoys trying different brands and savoring the differences and highlights in the brew. Well if you are not still upset with me and are keeping up with my blog, the beer in PA is Yuengling, and this brewery is in fact the oldest in the country. I do not think that it would agree with your more sophisticated beer palette, though. Although maybe you have already tried this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Dear

You don't like PA beer I sugest you buy your own beer then .

Anonymous said...

Well Dear

You don't like PA beer I sugest you buy your own beer then .

Anonymous said...

And so how did the gin fit your palette?
Rob Hay.