Thursday, March 22, 2007

I dare say my temper is improving here

So I'm working on my silk screen stencils for my cards, and decided that some of my light weight chine cole paper could possible give an interesting effect in a paper stencil. So I go to my clearly labeled with my name drawer in the printshop expecting to be greeted by a bursting abundance of specialty paper, only to find my paper gone and nowhere to be seen in the room, in the grad studio, or even in the garbage cans, and somebody else's project in there, so I promptly threw it across the room. I might add the piece consisted of a masonite board with many half dollars glued on it, so there was a rather pretty shower of silver coins as it flew across the room. I imagine that I shall probably be hearing from the Hoff about this.

5 comments:

S said...

you could use the money to buy more paper.
Or Whiskey...

Anonymous said...

Some *#%@*&! stole your paper and space and put their crap there. Find them,VIPER- hiss and spit poison at them for the low lifes they are. If you find them using your very expensive paper will you rip their work to shreds?!

Sarah the Viper Piper said...

Peter put me into contact with the person who evidently threw my paper away. She was very contrite when I talked to her on the phone today, and she is going to give me money to replace it. She even offered to drive me to Philly to find replacements.

Anonymous said...

At least she is trying to make amends. She threw it away?!!! All that lovely expensive paper! If we get the opportunity your dad and I can stop in at Masco and get you some more paper too. I can't believe she threw it away!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀