Monday, March 19, 2007

Guild Print


This is my guild print, every year the Hoff puts together a print guild, basically a big printswap that also includes a small show. This is mandatory for the MFA printmakers and also costs us $10. We pretty much have to give up the full edition, the university auctions off the extras and pockets the money. I might also add that the $10 is going to Marywood envelopes, which he can get for free, and $5 frames that he purchased years ago, and keeps reusing from show to show.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad likes this one. Apparently the Guild will too. I like the texture of this print. Hang in there Viper. Patience and wisdom are the keys to rid your frustration. Hang in there and keep producing the prints.

Anonymous said...

Is this your leg done with a mirror? Blue eyes - tall guy is back.

Anonymous said...

I was rude rather than funny about the leg,maybe I shouldn't try to be funny. I guess you taught me something.

Sarah the Viper Piper said...

Or rather just not so forward with someone who does not know you or your intentions.

Anonymous said...

You are right. I will apologize to you viper. I was a jerk.

Sarah the Viper Piper said...

I guess I shouldn't complain too much on this. He's making one of the other printmaking MFAs also pay $12 for paper. Paper that he has supplied for free to the rest of the people participating.