Saturday, September 08, 2007

As I am sure many of the print makers out there are aware Print Zero studios runs a very large print exchange. I participated in it this year, the only requirement was that the paper size be 5x7. I just received the prints from this exchange, unfortunately the hand writing is not always easy to read on them, so I opted to not butcher their names horribly. According to the card they sent with the prints 291 print makers from 17 different countries participated this year, and the prints are also part of touring show. The dates and locations are as follows:

August 2007 - Sev Shoon/ Ballard Works
Seattle, WA

October 2007 - Print Walls Gallery
Madison, WI

October 2007 - Rainbow Building Gallery
University of Miami, Florida

March 2008 - Pratt Fine Gallery at Tashiro Kaplan
Seattle, WA

TBA - Pacific Northwest College of Arts
Portland, Oregon

3 comments:

printzero2 said...

Hello Sarah,

I'm Brian from Print Zero.....I need your email address
so I can send you the updates and such. I'll be emailing a pdf file with all the artist/print info.
You can also figure out whose prints you have by
visiting www.flickr.com/photos/printzerostudios
click on print exchange #5 and the prints are more
or less in alphabetical order too.

my email is printzero2@gmail.com

Thanks for participating,
Cheers,
Brian

Anonymous said...

I went online to find the show/gallery in Madison,WI.Did not find this gallery,maybe it may reach the WI State Journal's Thursday supplement at the end of Sept. which may cover the whereabouts of Print Walls Gallery in Madison.

printzero2 said...

The Print Walls Gallery is at the Univ. of Wisconsin.
Basically it's in the printmaking / art builiding.

I'll be sending info out very soon.

brian