Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flourescent Light with page 26 from Painting: An Aid to the Fuller Appreciation of Fine Paintings and a Description of the Various Techniques for the


(I got cut off in the title) Layman, Student and Artist, by Paul Konody, Arthur Dewing, Warren Cox, Kojiro Tomita, George P. Ennis, Jean G. Goulinat, Sir Tomas Walker Arnold, Paul Jamot, H.B Whele, James B. Manson, F.T. Weber, Charles Masson, M.H. Spielmann, G.C. Williamson, A.E. Propham, M.C. Salaman, Daniel Yarnan Abbott, Emil Carlsen, Frank Brangwyn, George W. Dawson, Alan Burroughs, Henry Tonks, and Arthur P. Lanvic; Garden City Publishing Co, Inc: New York, 1935.


Alright, not overly Crazy about this one. I did it on the fly for the Library of Alexandria mini print thing. I don't know, kind of wish I had left some of my lines thicker on it. At anyrate, anyone who knows me will realize the humor and irony of sending style and suitability. Brilliant person that I am I did not figure out until after printing last night that I should chine cole after printing.

1 comment:

Sarah the Viper Piper said...

I think I figured out why I don't like this one.
1. It is a very trapped print, stuck in square.

2. The light is off.

3. It could be taken that I am making fun of something that I do appreciate.