Friday, August 18, 2017

Thoughts on Neo Nazis

Years ago when I was working my way through my undergraduate degree I met a neo nazi.  We were both working at the local convention center.  I had no clue until she invited me back to her place.  Shocker of shocker she had a big nazi flag hanging in her room.  She was actually kind of apologetic about it.  She said she joined because she was scared of black people.   Admittedly at this point I should of confronted her then about it, but I was in dumbfounded shock.  Awhile later around Valentine's Day a women's group on campus were selling white and milk chocolate vulva lollipop.  I bought a mix and took them into work.  It was the neo nazi's turn to be shocked.  I let people pick which they wanted.  In hindsight maybe it would have been better if I had presented her with a milk chocolate vulva.  Then again maybe her seeing the supervisor she most liked go gaga over a milk chocolate vulva was worth something too.

No comments: