Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Donnie was correct, sir (or ma'am)

Don Lund the grounds keeper at the La Crosse Center was correct in his advice to me to bring an umbrella because PA was going to get dumped on. It was cloudy on Monday, and it has been raining all day today. Life at Marywood isn't too bad. My biggest complaint perhaps is that they do not provide their dorm dwellers with any sort of directory of either the campus or the city. I only just got my internet service up today, so I was feeling kind of lost. The cafeteria food here makes UW-L's food look like dog drool (not that hard), seriously these guys rock, I had salmon with tomatos and a Greek Orzo with Feta tonight.
Printshop wise things are just starting to commence. In my snooping around the shop I have found some things that if Joel saw them he would rip off the culprit's head and drop kick it out of the shop. I'll just have to make do though, and fix/modify what I can. At the moment I am learning wood engraving, and working on some finishing touches on some of my plates. Hopefully I will be able to have some images up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you write,edit and combine and I hope you will have more to say in the upcoming days.